Mission and Vision
We hope to celebrate Jesus in light of two ideas.
- The Veracity of Scripture: Jesus who is “the Truth,” quoted it extensively and appeared to claim that it “cannot be broken” (John 10:35).
- The Reconciliation of All: that God will “reconcile to himself all things… making peace by the blood of his cross” (Col. 1:20).
We believe Jesus wins, the Bible tells us so, and that this gospel—The Gospel—has been largely forgotten in our modern world. So for three days, we intend to worship the Lord by:
- Proclaiming the victory of Relentless Love,
- Equipping each other to better proclaim that Relentless Love and
- Making new friendships that comprise God’s body at work in this world.
If you have some level of conviction regarding the authority of Scripture and are intrigued by the biblical notion that God will “make all things new” (Rev. 21:5), this conference might be for you.
The deepest story is not our failure, but God’s success. He is Relentless Love.
Learn more about God’s Relentless Love at relentless-love.org.